Spearfish Economic Development Corporation
Administrative and Marketing Coordinator
Salary Range: $15-$17 per Hour; Depending on Experience
Do you want to play a key role in helping the Spearfish community continue to prosper? If so, you should consider joining the team at Spearfish Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) as the full-time Administrative and Marketing Coordinator.
Applicants must have proven experience in marketing and administration, with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as a knowledge of business protocol and basic accounting. A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in office administration and marketing is strongly preferred but not required.
Proficient use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office applications, e-mail marketing software, website content management, social media and other computer applications is essential.
Responsibilities of the Administrative and Marketing Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director
- Administering office operations and maintaining organizational records
- Performing accounting tasks with QuickBooks
- Assisting in creating and promoting SEDC branding, including graphic design
- Managing website and social media content and producing monthly e-newsletters
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of press releases and other media communications
- Planning and coordinating SEDC events
- Assisting with preparation of reports and proposals for business prospects, investors and developers
- Maintaining demographic information
SEDC offers paid employee health insurance, PTO, a rewarding and fun work environment, paid holidays and other benefits.
Qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter to SEDC at 106 W. Kansas Street, Spearfish, SD 57783 by 5:00 p.m. on November 29, 2017. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
SEDC is An Equal Opportunity Employer.