Spearfish Business & Industry Park
The Spearfish Business & Industry Park is a key force to the community’s economic success. The park, located east of Spearfish, just off Exit 14 on Interstate 90, is home to nearly 20 businesses. Adjacent to the property is the Spearfish Convention Center, hotels, restaurants and a shopping center.
The location is ideal for new or expanding businesses. Property is competitively priced, ranging from $0 – $2.50 SF (based on project value). Terms are available to qualifying firms through the Spearfish Economic Revolving Loan Fund administered by the Spearfish Economic Development Corporation. Parcels ranging from 1 to 16 acres remain available to expanding businesses. Currently there are 52 acres remaining for future development.
The Light Industrial/Professional Business Park features:
- 37 foot wide 7″ asphalt industrial roads.
- Underground utility services including 24.9 KV (3 phase) electrical service, natural gas, and the state of the art telephone service including digital switching served by fiber optic cable.
- Municipal services include an 8″ water line with 100 lbs. of pressure, regular garbage service, and an 8″ sewer line connected to a modern Class 4 wastewater treatment plant.
- High Speed Internet
- Covenant Controlled Property
Heavy Industrial Park Features:
Located to the east and immediately adjacent to the City’s light industrial park, is the heavy industrial park. The park was developed to provide locations for industries that can operate on site with minimum mutual adverse impact.
The park features:
- Municipal water and sewer
- Three-phase power
- High Speed Internet Services
- All utilities underground
- Hard surfaced roads designed to accommodate heavy traffic.